Hebron’s EM Sunday School ministry seeks to encourage students from grades 1-6 to become lifelong followers of Jesus Christ. Our goal is to teach students about Jesus in ways that are engaging and life changing, to help nurture their faith and potential for spiritual growth and maturity, and to help students grow to become future spiritual EM leaders for Christ through the Word of God.
VALUES – JESUS
1. Jesus focused: We point everything we do back to Jesus.
2. Equipping: We develop and get students involved in worship service no matter how young they are by encouraging them to play their parts. In doing so, we provide them with an opportunity to discover and nurture their talents and gifts from God.
3. Strengthening: We help students to discover and develop their faith in healthy ways based on a solid Scriptural foundation.
4. Urgency: We do this with a sense of urgency that what we do here will ultimately change our children’s lives.
5. Sharing: For we are one body in Christ (Romans 12:4), we work together with other ministries within HPC. God works through our ministry by uniting the congregation and motivating them to love each other and do the works of His Kingdom.